Bath Vanity DisposalSince the vast majority of local trash collection agencies won’t pick up remodeling debris, you’ll have to deal with it yourself. So, it’s best to call a local junk hauling service to come get it.
Do you have an old tired looking vanity in your bathroom? Well, changing out a bathroom cabinet style vanity can absolutely transform the look of your bathroom. Vanities today come with granite counter tops and beautiful contemporary or traditional designs and can be very well priced. —The Spruce.comThis way, you can easily unload it, all of the debris and even take the opportunity to dispose of even more unwanted junk. This is a perfect time to really purge and reclaim as much space as possible. Consider replacing the vanity with a pedestal sink. Or, just junk as much as you can to free up much-needed storage space.
Leesburg Bath Vanity RemovalThe real trick with bath vanity removal is to anticipate what is and what isn’t necessary. In other words, not creating more unnecessary work for yourself along the way.
- Empty the cabinet and clear off the surface. The cabinet and surface should be empty so you have the ability to work freely. Empty the cabinet and clear off the surface before you begin the removal process.
- Remove the doors from the vanity. Take the doors off the fixture, because when you move it out these will swing open and shut.
- Turn off the water and electricity. The very first thing to do is to shut off the water and electrical supplies to the vanity. (Electrical wiring isn’t always part of a vanity removal.) Turn off the water supply to the sink. Then, turn the faucet on and let it drain.
- Disconnect the water and drain lines. When safe, disconnect the water and drain lines under the vanity. Use towels and bowls to catch any dripping water. Wait until the lines are clear to move onto the next part.
- Pull the sink out and pull off the top. Score around the sink with a utility knife, and then pry it out of place. Next, you’ll need to remove the vanity top. Inspect it to see how it’s fastened and then take it off.